This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation EU 679/2016.
a) The Data Controller
The Data Controller is Lovato Electric Limited
West Midlands. DY9 8HQ, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
For all communications, the Controller provides the following e-mail address email@example.com.
b) The Data Processor
The updated list of Data Processors, appointed by the Controller pursuant to Art. 28 of the Regulation EU 679/2016 is available at the registered office of the Controller.
c) Purpose of the data processing
The personal data provided by the user in an optional, explicit and voluntary way, in the various sections of the LOVATO Electric website, is used for the purpose of processing the user's requests. In particular:
- the data entered on the page “Request for information” will be used only to send e-mail newsletters, commercial and/or technical communications about products and services offered by LOVATO Electric;
- the data entered on the pages “Courses” and “Seminars” will be processed to: manage, organise and conduct the event; send email updates on training initiatives, newsletters, commercial and/or technical communications about products and services offered by LOVATO Electric; purposes related to registrations and image processing. With the specific consent of the data subject, the data (images taken through clips and/or photographs, interviews) will be processed for the purpose of promoting the event.
- the data entered on the “Job opportunities” page will only be used to carry out personnel recruitment and selection activities with a view to the possible establishment of an employment contract, also for positions other than those for which the interested party made a spontaneous application. Candidates' personal data will be kept, from the moment they are received, for a suitable period of time in accordance with the purposes mentioned above and, in any case, for no longer than 24 months.
If LOVATO Electric intends to process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, it will provide the data subject with information on this additional purpose, before such processing takes place.
d) Parties who may gain knowledge of the personal data
The parties who may gain knowledge of the personal data, within the strictly necessary limits to carry out the purposes mentioned in point c), are suitably-trained parties appointed by the Data Controller to process personal data, and/or parties appointed by the same as Data Processors.
e) Transfer of data
The data provided will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
No data deriving from the web service is shared or disclosed.
f) Processed data
The data to be processed is:
- data provided by the user in the pages dedicated to registration, as required in order to forward the desired request;
- browsing data. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified users but, by its nature, it could lead to the identification of users by being processed and associated with data held by third parties. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check that it is functioning correctly; it is deleted immediately after processing.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files created by a server and saved on the device used by the user to browse the website. They allow the site to provide the user with all its features and an improved browsing experience and to be familiar with the user's preferences and behaviour. LOVATO Electric uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these ensure safe and efficient browsing within the website for the user; these cookies are not saved permanently on the user's device and are deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: these are transmitted to the user's device during his/her first connection to the LOVATO Electric website and are stored on the device. LOVATO Electric uses persistent cookies to save the user's preferences in order to gain useful information for the ongoing improvement of the site.
- Third party cookies: these are used to share contents on social networks.
- Analytics: these are used to save information, in an aggregate form, in preparation for writing reports on website browsing in order to improve its contents, make it more user-friendly and monitor its correct operation.
Therefore, we permit third parties to use analytic cookies in our website.
We inform you that you can authorise, restrict or block cookies through your browser settings; however, if you set the device to reject technical cookies, some services on the site might not be displayed correctly or may work below optimum levels.
g) Data processing location
The data provided for the purposes included in point c) is processed at the headquarters of the Controller and is used only by personnel in charge of the processing.
h) Data processing procedures
The collected data is processed via paper files and archives and/or with the help of digital devices and electronic and IT means. Appropriate security measures are taken to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use of data, and unauthorised access.
i) Data storage period
Personal data is kept for a suitable time period in accordance with the purposes in point c) and, however, until such time as the data subject specifically files his/her objection to it being used.
l) Rights of data subjects
The data subject to whom the personal data refers, has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to his/her personal data, to rectify or delete it or to limit its processing or object to it being processed, in addition to the right of portability and the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the legality of its processing on the basis of the consent agreed before the withdrawal. These rights can be exercised by contacting the Controller via e-mail using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject to whom the personal data refers, also has the right to lodge a complaint with a national supervisory authority.
- the provision of personal data is optional. The refusal to provide personal data will make it impossible to perform the purposes mentioned in point c).
- LOVATO Electric does not use personal data for automated decision-making processes, including profiling.